THE SQUADRON A FOUNDATION
A while back Squadron A decided to put its money where its conviction was and so The Squadron A Foundation was created. Some of its purposes are listed below:
- The on-going effort to preserve, publish and display the traditions and the memorabilia of Squadron A.
- The continuing effort to promote activities related to horse, equitation and cavalry traditions and to accept funds for such purposes from the New York Community Trust and similar organizations.
- The charitable, literary and educational activities of the Squadron A Association, including awards ceremonies and an annual service and reception in memory of the veterans of Squadron A.
- To support the 101st Cavalry, its activities and its Museum, all cavalry activities including the armored cavalry and the air cavalry, and the qualified charitable organizations, related to or concerned with the Armed Services of the United States of America.
- Awarding annual competitive scholarships to members of the 101st Cavalry and their families.
How can you help?
As an IRS recognized 501(c)3 organization, the Foundation is funded by tax-deductible contributions from Squadron A members, from the Squadron A Association, from Squadron A Family and friends, corporate gifts and from contributions from people who share our convictions; possibly people like you.
Your contribution to Squadron A is fully tax deductible.
Checks may be mailed to:
The Squadron A Foundation
3 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019